TFC Title Loans can walk you through how to get a title loan without a clear title using our refinance program. We have been helping consumers with their car title loans since 1994 and have perfected the lending process even when our consumers do not have a title in hand.
Take advantage of our refinancing services and apply today to see if we can offer you a more competitive rate. With us it’s possible to get a title loan without a clear title because we will buy out your current loan. We take the necessary steps to contact your current loan holder and pay them what you owe. If we are successful in the buyout, you can then refinance and get a better rate with us at TFC Title Loans.
With our second-to-none customer service we have drawn thousands of customers to refinance their loan over the past 25 years. It’s a priority of ours to make sure you understand our lending process. To learn more please continue reading. If you feel that you are ready to get started, then fill out our application or call today.
Why Choose TFC to Get a Car Title Loan Without Your Title in Hand?
- We take pride in our customer service and always ensure that our customers are top-priority. If you haven’t had the best treatment with your current lender, then it might be a good time to refinance with TFC.
- We provide some of the most competitive interest rates in the industry. If your current rates are too high, then refinancing can be a great option. Your credit score may have improved since you first took out your title loan so refinancing with a higher score can get you substantially lower interest rates.
- If there is more equity in your car than was given to you in your original title loan, then you could receive more money when refinancing.
- Are you afraid of defaulting or repossession because of the high monthly bills? You might be able to get more flexible loan terms when you refinance with TFC Title Loans because we build our loan terms around the customer’s unique needs.
- If you refinance your auto title loan with us, we could give you more time to pay off your remaining balance so your monthly payments are more manageable and to ensure that you don’t default on the loan or risk your car being repossessed.
Process of Refinancing a Title Loan Without a Clear Title
- First, to make sure that you are making the right decision in refinancing, review your current loan policy that you have with your current lender. Determine the interest rate, how much money is left to pay, and how much you have already paid off. Look at the terms and conditions to see what refinancing terms have been set by your current lender.
- Next, you should compare your current rates with what we can offer and analyze what you are dissatisfied with in your experience with your current lender. Perhaps the customer service or the high monthly payments are to blame. When you have this information then determine how much you will be saving and decide whether refinancing will be a good option for your situation.
- Then give us a call to discuss your options and we can help guide you from there. We will obtain important information and necessary documents from either you or your current lender.
- Finally, we take care of the remaining balance left on your previous title loan and set up new terms for your refinanced loan that will work perfectly for your unique situation. You can have peace of mind knowing that you are saving time and money with TFC Title Loans.
Documents We Get from Either You or Your Lender
This is where we are usually asked the question “can I get a title loan refinanced without the title?” Yes, it is no problem whatsoever. Since we are the ones who pay off your previous balance, we receive the title from your lender once the transaction is complete.
- Original Loan Certificate and Certificate of Inspection
These are documents that you should have in your possession from the original loan signing and vehicle inspection conducted by your current lender. However, if you have misplaced them your current lender will likely have copies of both the items as well.
Now that you understand how easy it can be to get a title loan refinanced with no title. If you are interested in working with us, then give us a call today or fill out our online application. We would be thrilled to hear from you!